Are you searching for forest wedding venues in Ohio? We’re glad you found us! The Meadowood, nestled in the heart of Bellville, Ohio, is your gateway to an enchanting woodland celebration that’s as unique as you are. From intimate ceremonies to grand receptions, we’re here to turn your dreams into cherished memories.
32 meghan aaron boho wedding
Begin Your Venue Journey at Meadowood for your Unique Wedding
Conveniently located in central Ohio and not far from Cleveland and Columbus, our wedding venue is perfect for those who seek woodland views, a farm wedding vibe, and a banquet hall with a gorgeous outdoor pavilion for your reception. We also have a list of recommended vendors available to help you create your wedding experience.
ben and alexis in the woodland area at our venue
Our Wooded Wedding Venues & Other Property Spaces
Getting Ready in Style
- Begin your day in our thoughtfully designed Bridal Suite, a haven of elegance and serenity.
- Ample space, large mirrors, and comfortable seating for those precious pre-ceremony moments.
The Barnscape Bliss
- Our exquisite Reception Barn is a timeless blend of rustic allure and modern sophistication.
- Carefully renovated space preserving the barn’s rich history with state-of-the-art amenities.
- Original timber-frame accents and warm ambiance create the perfect setting for your reception.
alexis in the forest
The Enchanted Forest
- Step into our forest, where majestic trees create a captivating canopy of natural beauty.
- Woodland setting with dappled sunlight and serene ambiance, a photographer’s dream come true.
- Perfect backdrop for cherished wedding photos.
kissing by the pond
The Pond Waterfront Venue and Location
- Nestled near the Barn and Patio, a tranquil pond with delicate lily pads and a picturesque dock.
- Idyllic setting for intimate moments and romantic snapshots.
lexi and chandler cutting their cake
The Stone Patio & Fireplace Gathering Area
- Our Stone Patio, featuring a massive rustic stone fireplace.
- Transforms into a magical reception and cocktail area at twilight.
- String lights overhead create a romantic ambiance, while the fireplace exudes rustic charm.
The Cedar House
- Our newest lodging addition hosting 8-12 guests.
- Located on the property, providing comfortable accommodations for you and your guests.
outdoor reception area
If you’re seeking a country wedding venue in Northwest Ohio or further out with limited amenities or just a plain field/meadows, hit the back button ;) But if you’re looking for a reception spot that offers breathtaking views and rustic charm, keep scrolling! Plus. we’re not too far from Westerville.
Becky H. Married on 09/16/2023
5 out of 5 rating
- Quality of service – 5.0 out of 5 rating
- Average response time – 5.0 out of 5 rating
- Professionalism – 5.0 out of 5 rating
- Value – 5.0 out of 5 rating
- Flexibility – 5.0 out of 5 rating
We chose The Meadowood for our wedding on 9/16/23. When we visited The Meadowood, we fell in love right away and knew it was the perfect place for us. The venue lived up to all of our expectations! Sarah and Layne were amazing to work with and were always available to communicate throughout the whole process. Layne was our event coordinator and was extremely helpful leading up to and on our wedding day. The building and the grounds are beautiful and made the entire wedding day perfect. So many of our guests commented on how much they loved the venue and commended our choice. The Meadowood is truly one of a kind and will make your wedding day one to remember!
swooping kiss at ceremony
Your Special Day, Your Way
Say “I Do”
Imagine yourself walking towards a breathtaking arbor adorned with lush florals and greenery, surrounded by the serene beauty of a towering forest. The Meadowood offers multiple ceremony areas to capture your unique style and vision. In case of moody weather, rest assured; we’ll seamlessly transition your ceremony indoors.
best man giving a speech
Sip & Savor
Our Barn’s spacious outdoor patio space and fireplace offer stunning views of the surrounding forest and endless skies. Your guests can enjoy your favorite libations while basking in the warmth of the sun on our expansive stone patio with its rustic stone fireplace. The patio space provides ample room for socializing and relaxing, making it the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature.
bride and groom kissing with bridal party
Take a Unique Photo Journey
Our 25-acre property has been designed as a photographer’s paradise, offering endless opportunities to capture one-of-a-kind shots that will leave you breathless.
With towering Pine trees, a magnificent fireplace, a serene pond with lilypads, and vibrant gardens and fields, your photos will radiate the enchanting beauty of our property.
ceremony set up
Savor Every Moment
Enter the breathtaking Barn for your grand entrance, where wedding events, soaring post-and-beam ceilings and dreamy string lighting on the patio will mesmerize you. Enjoy delectable food and drinks in our spacious dining area, surrounded by the warmth of friends and family. Let the speeches and toasts fill the air with laughter and tears as the night unfolds. Additionally, we offer a variety of wedding events to make your special day even more memorable.
What Our Couples Say
“The venue was already beautiful, to begin with, but with the recent updates made this venue is perfect! They were so helpful leading up to our reception, and even more the day of. If you’re looking for a rustic, more secluded, and natural feel for your big day, I highly suggest The Meadowood wedding venue prices.” – Andrew
Your Personalized Experience
At The Meadowood, we take immense pride in crafting unique experiences for each couple’s wedding celebration. From your initial inquiry to your special day and beyond, we’re your dedicated partners, ready to answer questions, provide guidance, and ensure your voice is heard.
groomsmen looking dapper at the reception
Our Wedding Packages
All-Inclusive Package (May-Oct & Nov-Apr)
– 4-night stay at our Cedar House – Venue access on Friday and all day Saturday – Photo Booth for Saturday Wedding – Outdoor or Indoor accommodation for 175 guests – Multiple ceremony sites – Reception tables and chairs – Get ready room – Heat in the barn – Beautiful string lights – Bar with beverage coolers – Event manager onsite
Deluxe Package (May-Oct & Nov-Apr)
– 3-night stay at our Cedar House – Venue access on Friday and all day Saturday – Photo Booth for Saturday Wedding – Outdoor or Indoor accommodation for 175 guests – Multiple ceremony sites – Reception tables and chairs – Get ready room – Heat in the barn – Beautiful string lights – Bar with beverage coolers – Event manager onsite
Saturday Only (May-Oct & Nov-Apr)
– Saturday, 10am – 10pm Rental – Outdoor or Indoor accommodation for 175 guests – Multiple ceremony sites – Reception tables and chairs – Get ready room – Heat in the barn – Beautiful string lights – Bar with beverage coolers – Event manager onsite
Friday OR Sunday (May-Oct & Nov-Apr)
– Friday OR Sunday, 10am – 10pm Rental – Outdoor or Indoor accommodation for 175 guests – Multiple ceremony sites – Reception tables and chairs – Get ready room – Heat in the barn – Beautiful string lights – Bar with beverage coolers – Event manager onsite
Weekday Rental (May-Oct & Nov-Apr)
– Monday – Thursday, 10am – 10pm Rental – Outdoor or Indoor accommodation for 175 guests – Multiple ceremony sites – Reception tables and chairs – Get ready room – Heat in the barn – Beautiful string lights – Bar with beverage coolers – Event manager onsite
10 meghan aaron boho wedding
Facts About Woodlands in Ohio
- Ohio is known for its diverse forests with over 50 different tree species, including oak, maple, hickory, and beech.
- The height of trees in Ohio varies widely, with some reaching over 100 feet in height, while the state tree, the Ohio buckeye, typically grows to about 20-40 feet tall.
- Ohio’s forests cover approximately 30% of the state’s land area, providing vital habitats for wildlife and contributing to the state’s natural beauty.
🌐 Destination Sources
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources – Forestry
21 meghan aaron boho wedding
Plan Your Magical Forest Wedding
Ready to make your fairytale forest wedding dreams come true at The Meadowood in Bellville, Ohio? Browse our website, then contact us to schedule a tour, check availability, request more information about our wedding venues, or book your woodland forest wedding. Your journey to an enchanting woodland celebration begins here.